How to upload a logo to your customer number in Mybring
You can upload your company logo in Mybring. This way, your logo is exposed to your customers when they track their parcels - an easy way to brand your business via Posten and Bring's user interfaces.
Upload your company logo to Mybring
- Click "Administration" and select "Your customer numbers".
- Select the customer number you want to upload the logo to. Click "Upload Icon" on the right in the "General information" box.
- Navigate to the logo file that you want to use and select it.
- Crop the image to the size and shape you want. The logo often appears inside a circle, so we recommend uploading a square logo that looks good inside a circle.
- Click "Save" when you return to the "General Information" page.
Repeat this process if you want to upload the logo to multiple customer numbers.
• How to add more customer numbers in Mybring
• How to register your company in Mybring
• How to grant and change user access in Mybring
How to add more customer numbers in Mybring
You can add new customer numbers to Mybring if you need other services. If you have a contact person at Bring, we recommend that you contact this person before you create additional customer numbers.
How to register your company in Mybring
Mybring is our digital self-service tool for companies, and all Bring's contract customers can create one or more Mybring users. If you are not an agreement customer, you can still create a user and pay for your orders by card.
How to grant and change user access in Mybring
As an administrator of a customer number, you can grant access to users, either directly or upon request from the user.