How to generate reports in Mybring
In Mybring, you can generate a range of reports for your parcels and goods shipments so that you maintain full control of your logistics. We offer various reports within the categories "Status", "Quality and deviation", "Economy" and "Environment".
Generate a report
- Click "Reports" and select "New report".
- Select the customer number or customer number group for which you want to generate the report and select "Status", "Quality and deviation", "Economy" or "Environment".
- Click on the report that is relevant. Specify the period for which you want to generate the report and click "Create report".
- The report is now displayed. Customise what information you want to include by adding and removing columns under "Change columns".
- If you want to download the report, click "Download" in the top right-hand corner of the table and select the format required (PFD, Excel, XML or compressed XML-file (zip)).
- If you want to search and filter in the report shown on the screen, click "Show search". A search field for each column in the report is now shown. Enter the search value in the relevant field and click "Search".
Note that the "Specified invoice" report is generated via the Invoice archive in Mybring.
How to use the "Specified invoice" report in Mybring
Mybring's specified invoice report gives you a detailed overview of your invoice so that you can easily check it.
How to subscribe to reports from Mybring
If you want to save time when extracting reports in Mybring, we recommend you create one or more report subscriptions. The reports are then automatically sent to your email as often as you like.
Status reports in Mybring
Mybring's status reports show the status of your shipments: from pre-registered to delivered to recipient. The reports that are available to you will depend on which customer numbers are linked to your user.