How to perform a document search in Mybring
Using Mybring's document search feature you can quickly find the documents you need to check invoices, retrieve customs documents for reporting or other purposes. Document search is available for Oil Express and BCI customers in Norway.
Search in documents
- Click "Select Area" and select "Document search".
- Select the customer number for which you want to view documents. You have access to three document categories:
- Displays all documents linked to one or more shipments.
- You can find shipment documents by searching for:
a) Shipment, parcel or PO number
b) Sender's reference in a time interval
c) Time interval
- Displays all documents linked to one or more invoices.
- You can find invoice documents by searching for:
a) Invoice number
b) Time interval
- Displays all customs documents linked to one or more shipments.
- You can find customs documents by searching for:
a) Customs number
b) Time interval
- To the right of the page is also a link with additional information about Bring E-Doc – a subscription service that provides an overview of all the company's customs declarations with appendixes.
To access document search, your Mybring user must have "Documents" permission for the customer number. In addition, "Financial information" is required, as many of the documents contain financial data. Permission is granted by the administrator of the customer number or by Mybring customer service.
Invoice in Mybring
Mybring's invoice archive lets you easily keep track of your company's invoices. You can retrieve the PDF invoices yourself and view any attachments associated with them.
How to generate reports in Mybring
In Mybring, you can generate a range of reports for your parcels and goods shipments so that you maintain full control of your logistics. We offer various reports within the categories "Status", "Quality and deviation", "Economy" and "Environment".
Extended tracking in Mybring
By tracking your shipments in Mybring, you get more tracking information. All tracking information about the shipment is gathered in once place to give you a clear overview and make it easy to find what you are looking for.