How to request other accesses in Mybring
The functionality in Mybring is divided into different functional areas. If you as a user need more accesses, you can easily request this from your administrator.
Request access to additional functionality
- Click on "My profile" in the drop-down menu behind your name in the top right-hand corner of Mybring.
- Click "Authorisations and rights".
- Find the customer number for which you want to request additional access and click on the pencil icon to the right of the number.
- Tick the checkboxes for the functionalities you want to access.
- Click "Apply for access".
Your request will be sent to the administrator of your company. If there is no administrator, your request will be sent to our customer service.
How to manage your user profile in Mybring
Your user contains useful information that you need to be able to use Mybring effectively. You should keep your profile information updated to ensure that Mybring always works correctly.
How to sign up for deviation notifications via Mybring
Deviation notifications from Bring contain information about operational issues that may affect the delivery time of your parcels. In Mybring you can set up an e-mail subscription for these messages.
How to grant and change user access in Mybring
As an administrator of a customer number, you can grant access to users, either directly or upon request from the user.