How to order Cargo International (BCI) in Mybring
When you have an agreement for Cargo International, you can easily order your shipments in Mybring. Calculate what the shipment will cost and upload the necessary documentation after the order is completed.
Order one Cargo International shipment
- Click "Booking" and select "Single outbound".
- Enter where you are sending from and to. You can order Cargo International in and out of Norway in Mybring. Click "Find services" and select "Cargo International".
- Enter the description, type, quantity, weight and either volume/dimensions/pallets/load metres per identical type of package in the shipment.
- Specify when the shipment is ready for pickup.
- Under "Additional services", select "Dangerous goods" if your shipment contains dangerous goods. If it does, specify what types of dangerous goods (up to 3) you are sending and the weight or volume of the goods.
- Specify which incoterms apply to the shipment.
- Select invoice recipient and whether this is the sender, recipient or a third party.
- Your agreement price appears in the summary on the right. Proceed by clicking "Sender and recipient".
- Fill in sender and recipient details. If you frequently use the same sender, save it as "Personal contact" or "Shared contact" and then select "Set as default address" in the address book. This will save you time when you next place an order as the sender details will already be filled in.
- The sender and consignor are pre-set as the same party, and the recipient and consignee as the same party. If this is not correct, uncheck the box(es) and fill in details about the consignor and/or consignee of the contents of the shipment.
- Click "Order".
- You must upload the necessary documentation electronically before the shipment can be collected. If you do not have the documentation ready immediately after the order is completed, go back to the confirmation page by finding the shipment in "Order history" and click on "Receipt".
Remember to print the label and attach it to the shipment and attach a printout of the required documentation.
How to use the address book in Mybring
Mybring's address book makes your ordering processes more efficient by quickly looking up the contact you will be using when ordering. Save, search for, import/export in and out of Mybring and share the contacts with your colleagues.
How to use the order history in Mybring
Mybring's order history lets you easily keep track of all orders for your company's customer numbers. You can search for specific shipments, view their details and latest tracking status, print labels and go to the receipt page.
How to save time with favourites in Mybring
If you regularly order a shipment with exactly the same sender, recipient, service options and shipment details, it is a good idea to save it as a favourite in order to save time.