How to create a new sales order in Mybring
You can easily create a new sales order in Mybring, which is sent directly to the warehouse for the production of the order.
Create new sales order:
Click on “Sales order” and select “Create new sales order”.
- The first step is to complete the relevant “Order information” for the order you want to create:
1. Fill in "Reference number", if necessary.
2. Your "Warehouse" is set as default. If you have several warehouses to choose from, select the warehouse you want to receive the sales order.
3. Enter the “Delivery date” and then select the “Priority” you want to order. “Normal” is set as the default priority, but you can also select “Express”.
4. You can also add your own “Reference” and “Recipient’s reference” as part of the order information.
- The second step is "Transport selection". State which “Transport company” and “Transport product” you want to use for the consignment. Only the terms contractually agreed will apply to the choice of transport.
- The third step is to fill in "Customer information". This is relevant information about the recipient of the order.
- The fourth step is to fill in “Order lines”. When you fill in “Item number”, the registered item will appear automatically and when the required item has been selected, “Description” will be filled in automatically. By pressing “Batch number” you can select which batch to use and the “Expiry date” will be filled in automatically, based on the item and batch. You can also change the “Quantity” and add a “Note” with the order line itself.
- If you need several order lines, you can easily add this by clicking on “Add order line” and following the same process as stated above.
You also have the option to add important messages either for the warehouse or carrier, or for your customer under “Messages”.
Click on “Create order” when you have completed all the necessary steps.
How to create several sales orders at the same time in Mybring
You can easily create several sales orders in Mybring by importing an Excel file, which is sent directly to the warehouse for the production of the orders.
How to create a new purchase order in Mybring
You can easily create a new purchase order in Mybring to follow up on the receipt of the delivery to your warehouse.
How to create items in Mybring
You can easily create new items for your warehouse in Mybring so that you can quickly plan new stock items. As soon as an item is registered to the warehouse, it will be ready for goods receipt.