How to add new users to your customer number in Mybring
We recommend that everyone who will be using Mybring to have a personal user. A user can have different accesses to the different customer numbers. As a Mybring administrator, you can easily create and add new users to your customer numbers.
Add new users
- Click "Administration" and select "User administration".
- Click "Add a user" and fill in the user's email address.
- a) If the user already has access to Mybring, information about the user will be shown. Click on the user to grant the accesses required.
b) If the user does not exist in Mybring, you must fill in the user's first name, last name and mobile phone number. Click "Next".
- Check that the correct customer number has been selected in the drop-down menu.
- Select the accesses you want to grant by placing ticks in the relevant checkboxes in front of the different functional areas in Mybring.
- Click "Save rights".
If the user is not already a Mybring user, an email will be sent to create a password for Mybring.
How to grant and change user access in Mybring
As an administrator of a customer number, you can grant access to users, either directly or upon request from the user.
How to register your company in Mybring
Mybring is our digital self-service tool for companies, and all Bring's contract customers can create one or more Mybring users. If you are not an agreement customer, you can still create a user and pay for your orders by card.
How to add more customer numbers in Mybring
You can add new customer numbers to Mybring if you need other services. If you have a contact person at Bring, we recommend that you contact this person before you create additional customer numbers.