How to sign up for deviation notifications via Mybring
Deviation notifications from Bring contain information about operational issues that may affect the delivery time of your parcels. In Mybring you can set up an e-mail subscription for these messages.
Set up a subscription
- Click on "My profile" in the drop-down menu behind your name in the top right-hand corner of Mybring.
- Click "Service announcements" and then "Edit".
- Select the country for which you want operations messages (the messages are written in the language of the country and may overlap).
- Click "Save".
You can go back to the "Service announcements" tab and change your selections at any time.
• How to sign up for deviation notifications for Groupage and Partload via Mybring
• How to manage your user profile in Mybring
• How to request other accesses in Mybring
How to sign up for deviation notifications for Groupage and Partload via Mybring
Deviation notifications for Groupage and partload are sent out separately from the ones for our parcel services. Access to these messages is managed by you as an administrator and are only sent out for your company's specific shipments.
How to manage your user profile in Mybring
Your user contains useful information that you need to be able to use Mybring effectively. You should keep your profile information updated to ensure that Mybring always works correctly.
How to request other accesses in Mybring
The functionality in Mybring is divided into different functional areas. If you as a user need more accesses, you can easily request this from your administrator.