How to register your company in Mybring
Mybring is our digital self-service tool for companies, and all Bring's contract customers can create one or more Mybring users. If you are not an agreement customer, you can still create a user and pay for your orders by card.
Become a Mybring customer
- Go to www.mybring.com and select "Registrer ny bedrift".
- Select your country and enter your organisation registration number to search for your company.
- Make any corrections to the addresses, if necessary, and click "Fortsett".
- State the approximate expected volume and what kind of services are relevant. Click "Fortsett".
- Fill in the user information for the first user to be created for the customer number and click "Fullfør".
The first user is created as an administrator and is given full access to all functions for the customer number.
You will receive an email to confirm your password. You can then start to use Mybring as a credit customer.
How to create a new user in Mybring
If your company already uses Mybring, you can easily create a new user and link this to the company's customer number. Once you have created a Mybring user, it is simple to carry out transactions and other tasks in Mybring.
How to add new users to your customer number in Mybring
We recommend that everyone who will be using Mybring to have a personal user. A user can have different accesses to the different customer numbers. As a Mybring administrator, you can easily create and add new users to your customer numbers.
How to grant and change user access in Mybring
As an administrator of a customer number, you can grant access to users, either directly or upon request from the user.