How to order Groupage and Partload in Mybring
You can easily order your Groupage and part load shipments in Mybring. Calculate what the shipment will cost and add the additional services you want. You can easily keep track of the orders in the order history.
Order one Groupage or Partload shipment
- Click "Booking" and select "Single outbound".
- Enter where in Norway you are sending from and to. Click "Find services" and select "Business groupage" or "Business partload".
- Enter the description, type, quantity, weight and volume or dimensions per identical type of package in the shipment.
- a) Specify when the shipment is ready for pickup.
b) If you want to order multiple shipments, you must order a collected pickup at the end. Select "I will book pickup later / I have a pickup agreement". When you have ordered all the shipments, follow the "Order pickup" steps below to order a collected pickup.
- You can tailor the shipment by adding the additional services you want under "Additional services". Select "Dangerous goods" if your shipment contains dangerous goods. If it does, specify what types of dangerous goods (up to 3) you are sending and the weight or volume of the goods.
- Select invoice recipient and whether this is the sender, recipient or a third party.
- Your agreement price appears in the summary on the right. Proceed by clicking "Sender and recipient".
- Fill in sender and recipient details. If you frequently use the same sender, save it as "Personal contact" or "Shared contact" and then select "Set as default address" in the address book. This will save you time when you next place an order as the sender details will already be filled in.
- Click "Order". Remember to print the label and attach it to the shipment and attach 4 printed copies of the waybill.
- Click "Booking" and select "New pickup".
- Enter where you want to pick up and select " Groupage and Partload pickup".
- Fill in details about what is to be collected, where and when. If you frequently order pickup from the same location, select "Save as new contact in address book" and "Default address". This will save you time when you next place an order as the sender details will already be filled in.
- Select customer number. When you order pickup of Groupage and Partload, pickup is included in your agreement.
- Click "Order pickup". Remember that all your shipments must be marked and ready when the driver arrives.
How to calculate price and lead time for Groupage and Partload using the calculator in Mybring
The calculator in Mybring lets you easily check the price or lead time of a Groupage or Partload shipment. It is also possible to compare past prices against invoices - up to one year back in time.
How to use the address book in Mybring
Mybring's address book makes your ordering processes more efficient by quickly looking up the contact you will be using when ordering. Save, search for, import/export in and out of Mybring and share the contacts with your colleagues.
How to batch print labels in Mybring
When ordering a lot of shipments, you can save time by batch printing the labels when you have completed the orders, e.g. at the end of the day. It is easy to print labels for up to 100 orders at the same time in Mybring's order history.