How to view and process customer service cases in Mybring
In Mybring, you can view, reply to and download the customer service cases that your company has registered with Bring.
See the list of cases
- To view your company's list of cases, select "Customer service" on the front page.
- If your company has a lot of cases registered in Mybring, you can use the filtering feature to find the cases that are relevant.
Download customer service cases
- To get an overview in Excel, click "Download case list". You will then receive an email with the cases that are on the list.
Sign up for case updates
- To receive updates for a case on the list, click on the case to open it, then select "Subscribe to case updates".
- You will then receive an email every time the status of the case changes with us. This way you can stay updated on the progress of the case and answer us quickly if we require more information from you.
How to create customer service cases directly in Mybring
The customer service feature in Mybring lets you create cases in a quick and clear way when it suits you. You can easily choose to receive case updates by email.
How to request other accesses in Mybring
The functionality in Mybring is divided into different functional areas. If you as a user need more accesses, you can easily request this from your administrator.
How to grant and change user access in Mybring
As an administrator of a customer number, you can grant access to users, either directly or upon request from the user.