How to use the "Specified invoice" report in Mybring
Mybring's specified invoice report gives you a detailed overview of your invoice so that you can easily check it.
Specified invoice report is available for
- Parcels Norway
- Groupage and partload
- Cargo International
- Oil express
Generate specified invoice report
- Click "Invoices" and select the customer number for which you want to view invoice.
- Find the invoice and click on the icon furthest to the right in the "Generate specified invoice" list.
- The specified invoice report is now displayed. Customise what information you want to include by adding and removing columns under "Change columns".
- If you want to download the report, click "Download" in the top right-hand corner of the table and select the format required (PFD, Excel or XML).
- If you want to search and filter in the report shown on the screen, click "Show search". A search field for each column in the report is now shown. Enter the search value in the relevant field and click "Search".
How to subscribe to reports from Mybring
If you want to save time when extracting reports in Mybring, we recommend you create one or more report subscriptions. The reports are then automatically sent to your email as often as you like.
Invoice in Mybring
Mybring's invoice archive lets you easily keep track of your company's invoices. You can retrieve the PDF invoices yourself and view any attachments associated with them.
Economy reports in Mybring
Mybring's economy reports provide an overview of costs associated with your shipments: calculations of accumulated and at shipment/order level. The reports that are available to you will depend on which customer numbers are linked to your user.