How to order courier and express services in Mybring
You can quickly order your courier and express shipments in Mybring. We offer both local courier and long-distance courier services. Calculate what the shipment will cost and easily keep track of the orders in the order history.
- Click "Booking" and select "Single outbound".
- Enter where you are sending from and to. Click "Find services" and select the courier or express service you want to order.
- a) When ordering a courier service, select how quickly you want your shipment to be delivered.
b) When ordering express services on certain routes, you can choose the time by which you want the shipment to be delivered at the latest. Choose a time if this applies to your shipment.
- a) When ordering a courier service, enter the type, quantity of packages, total weight and dimensions of the shipment.
b) When ordering express services, enter the weight and dimensions of the shipment.
- Specify when the shipment is ready for pickup and what it contains.
- Select the invoice recipient and click "Update". Your agreement price is displayed in the summary on the right. Proceed by clicking "Next".
- Fill in sender and recipient details. If you frequently use the same sender, save it as "Personal contact" or "Shared contact" and then select "Set as default address" in the address book. This will save you time when you next place an order as the sender details will already be filled in.
- Click "Place order". Remember to print the label and attach it to the parcel.
How to use the address book in Mybring
Mybring's address book makes your ordering processes more efficient by quickly looking up the contact you will be using when ordering. Save, search for, import/export in and out of Mybring and share the contacts with your colleagues.
How to save time with favourites in Mybring
If you regularly order a shipment with exactly the same sender, recipient, service options and shipment details, it is a good idea to save it as a favourite in order to save time.
How to batch print labels in Mybring
When ordering a lot of shipments, you can save time by batch printing the labels when you have completed the orders, e.g. at the end of the day. It is easy to print labels for up to 100 orders at the same time in Mybring's order history.