How to get started with API in Mybring
Most of our services can be used both directly in our web portal and via API. With APIs you can connect your systems directly to Mybring to order or retrieve data without having to sign in to our web portal at mybring.com.
Get started with API
You need an API key to use Mybring's APIs. You use the key to identify yourself and get the correct data.
- Click on "My profile" in the drop-down menu behind your name in the top right-hand corner of Mybring.
- Click "API". Here you will find all the information you need that is specific to your customer relationship.
You can read more about API and integration here. Developers can find detailed information at developer.bring.com
• How to register your company in Mybring
• How to create a new user in Mybring
• How to manage your user profile in Mybring
How to register your company in Mybring
Mybring is our digital self-service tool for companies, and all Bring's contract customers can create one or more Mybring users. If you are not an agreement customer, you can still create a user and pay for your orders by card.
How to create a new user in Mybring
If your company already uses Mybring, you can easily create a new user and link this to the company's customer number. Once you have created a Mybring user, it is simple to carry out transactions and other tasks in Mybring.
How to manage your user profile in Mybring
Your user contains useful information that you need to be able to use Mybring effectively. You should keep your profile information updated to ensure that Mybring always works correctly.