How to add more customer numbers in Mybring
You can add new customer numbers to Mybring if you need other services. If you have a contact person at Bring, we recommend that you contact this person before you create additional customer numbers.
Create new customer numbers for other services
- Click "Administration" and select "Your customer numbers".
- Select "Add a customer number", read the text and click "OK, continue".
- Select where and what you are sending. Click "Continue".
- Give the customer number a recognisable display name and click "Continue".
- Fill in the addresses and click "Continue".
A request is generated to create a new customer number for your company. The customer number appears in Mybring as soon as it is available.
How to create a new user in Mybring
If your company already uses Mybring, you can easily create a new user and link this to the company's customer number. Once you have created a Mybring user, it is simple to carry out transactions and other tasks in Mybring.
How to grant and change user access in Mybring
As an administrator of a customer number, you can grant access to users, either directly or upon request from the user.
How to add new users to your customer number in Mybring
We recommend that everyone who will be using Mybring to have a personal user. A user can have different accesses to the different customer numbers. As a Mybring administrator, you can easily create and add new users to your customer numbers.