Sender-ordered return in Mybring
Our solutions for sender-ordered returns allow you to choose how you want to create a return shipment. Enclose a return label in the outgoing shipment to avoid the need for a printer or order the return shipment separately and send the label to the sender of the return.
Order outgoing shipment with return label attached
- Click "Booking" and select "Single outbound".
- Enter where you are sending from and to. Click "Find services" and select the parcel service you want to order.
- Enter the weight and dimensions of the parcel if you want to see the price of the shipment.
- Enter dispatch method.
- You can tailor the shipment by adding the additional services you want under "Additional services". Select "Free return of parcel" and enter the return service required.
- Select the invoice recipient. Your contract price is displayed in the summary on the right. Proceed by clicking "Sender and recipient".
- Fill in sender and recipient details. If you frequently use the same sender, save it as "Personal contact" or "Shared contact" and then select "Set as default sender" in the address book. This will save you time when you next place an order as the sender details will already be filled in.
- Click "Order". Two labels are generated on the confirmation page - one for outgoing and one for return (marked with R). Print and attach the label for outgoing shipment and enclose the return label.
The solution is supported when ordering Norwegian parcel services. You will only be invoiced for labels used.
Order return shipment separately
- Click "Booking" and select "Single return". If you wish to order multiple return shipments at the same time, select "Multiple return" (see separate how-to-guide in the list below).
- Enter where it is being returned from and to. Click "Find services" and select the parcel return service you want to order.
- Enter the quantity of packages and select an invoice recipient. Proceed by clicking "Next".
- Fill in sender and recipient details.
- Click "Place order". Remember to send the labels to the senders of the parcels.
The solution is supported for Norwegian and Nordic parcel services (including bulk services). You will only be invoiced for labels used.
A separate return set-up is required in Mybring when ordering Nordic parcel return services for some combinations of countries. This is set up by customer service or your contact person at Bring. When a fixed return address is set up in Mybring, this will be prefilled when ordering. You can choose whether the return address should be editable or locked.
How to order multiple parcels at the same time in Mybring
In Mybring you can efficiently order up to 100 shipments at a time. The solution is designed focusing on rapid ordering rather than price calculation and tailoring. All our Norwegian and Nordic parcel services (including bulk services), both outbound and return, are supported.
Recipient-ordered return in Mybring
Our recipient-ordered return solution allows you to manage your return logistics efficiently and with great flexibility. The recipient easily orders the return shipment via a return code, and as the original sender, you pay. All our Norwegian and Nordic parcel return services are supported.
How to save time with a default address in Mybring
If you frequently use the same sender, it is a good idea to set a default address in the address book in Mybring. Using a default address will save you time every time you order a shipment as the sender details will already be filled in.