How to calculate price and lead time for Groupage and Partload using the calculator in Mybring
The calculator in Mybring lets you easily check the price or lead time of a Groupage or Partload shipment. It is also possible to compare past prices against invoices - up to one year back in time.
Calculate the price and lead time for a Groupage or Partload shipment
- Click "Select area" and select "Groupage and partload calculator".
- Enter the from postal code and the to postal code.
- Select the cargo service you want to calculate for. Choose invoice recipient and whether this is the sender, recipient or a third party.
- Enter the type, quantity, weight and volume or dimensions per identical type of package in the shipment.
- Add any additional services under "Additional services".
- Specify when the goods is ready for pickup.
Price and lead time info show as soon as you have entered enough input for this to be calculated. Note that only prices, and not lead times, are shown when requesting a date in the past.
How to order Groupage and Partload in Mybring
You can easily order your Groupage and part load shipments in Mybring. Calculate what the shipment will cost and add the additional services you want. You can easily keep track of the orders in the order history.
How to save time with favourites in Mybring
If you regularly order a shipment with exactly the same sender, recipient, service options and shipment details, it is a good idea to save it as a favourite in order to save time.
How to batch print labels in Mybring
When ordering a lot of shipments, you can save time by batch printing the labels when you have completed the orders, e.g. at the end of the day. It is easy to print labels for up to 100 orders at the same time in Mybring's order history.