How to order Pick-up parcel with Optional pickup point in Mybring
By offering Optional pickup point in your web shop via our Pickup Point API, you give your recipients flexibility and freedom of choice. After the order has been placed in the web shop, you can easily order the shipment in Mybring.
- Click "Booking" and select "Single outbound".
- Enter where in Norway you are sending from and to. Click "Find services" and select "Pick-up parcel".
- Enter the weight and dimensions of the parcel if you want to see the price of the shipment.
- Enter dispatch method.
- You can tailor the shipment by adding the additional services you want under "Additional services". Select "Optional pickup point" if the recipient has selected a pickup point in the web shop.
- Search for the pickup point that the recipient selected when ordering in the web shop by searching for the city, municipality, pickup point name or unique ID (ref. info from Pickup Point API).
- Select the invoice recipient. Your agreement price is displayed in the summary on the right. Proceed by clicking "Sender and recipient".
- Fill in sender and recipient details. If you frequently use the same sender, save it as "Personal contact" or "Shared contact" and then select "Set as default address" in the address book. This will save you time when you next place an order as the sender details will already be filled in.
- Click "Order". Remember to print the label and attach it to the parcel.
Sender-ordered return in Mybring
Our solutions for sender-ordered returns allow you to choose how you want to create a return shipment. Enclose a return label in the outgoing shipment to avoid the need for a printer or order the return shipment separately and send the label to the sender of the return.
Recipient-ordered return in Mybring
Our recipient-ordered return solution allows you to manage your return logistics efficiently and with great flexibility. The recipient easily orders the return shipment via a return code, and as the original sender, you pay. All our Norwegian and Nordic parcel return services are supported.
How to save time with a default address in Mybring
If you frequently use the same sender, it is a good idea to set a default address in the address book in Mybring. Using a default address will save you time every time you order a shipment as the sender details will already be filled in.