Invoice in Mybring
Mybring's invoice archive lets you easily keep track of your company's invoices. You can retrieve the PDF invoices yourself and view any attachments associated with them.
In the Invoice archive it is easy to
- Find the correct invoice based on the invoice type: invoice, credit note, interest note
- Find the correct invoice based on the invoice source
- See which invoices are open (not paid) and which are closed (paid)
- See which original invoice a credit note is linked to
- See the amount and currency for each invoice
- Create a customer service case linked directly to a specific invoice (requires permission to access the customer service feature in Mybring)
- See if a customer service case has already been created on an invoice and go directly to the case (requires permission to access the customer service feature in Mybring)
How to use the "Specified invoice" report in Mybring
Mybring's specified invoice report gives you a detailed overview of your invoice so that you can easily check it.
Economy reports in Mybring
Mybring's economy reports provide an overview of costs associated with your shipments: calculations of accumulated and at shipment/order level. The reports that are available to you will depend on which customer numbers are linked to your user.
How to generate reports in Mybring
In Mybring, you can generate a range of reports for your parcels and goods shipments so that you maintain full control of your logistics. We offer various reports within the categories "Status", "Quality and deviation", "Economy" and "Environment".